Its day 3 of suffering with this migraine, I seriously can’t take it anymore!
I don’t know if I have developed allergies or if it’s from this annoying kink that I’ve had in my neck…
Whatever it is…I am completely over it!
I’m nauseated, I can barely lift my head off the pillow it rests on, I have started and stopped this post, open and shut this laptop 100 times. I haven’t been able to eat but finally got hungry so I ended up eating something only then to feel sick again.
I haven’t taken any pictures, I haven’t blogged, I haven’t commented, I haven’t spent any time with the kids, I haven’t done anything and its Spring Break!!
Just hang a sign around my neck…
OUT OF ORDER!
My beautiful friend Loukia tagged me and wanted me to list 5 reasons why I love being a Mommy…
1. Let’s face it, this Mommy job didn’t come with a handbook, I don’t always do the “right” thing yet no matter how much I screw up they still love me. They love me for me, unconditionally and honestly.
2. They complete me…they make me whole…without them Id always feel like I was searching for my missing piece.
3. No matter how bad I feel they can always make me smile or laugh….each child has their own unique and strange personality that can always fill my face with a smile.
4. Looking at life through their eyes keeps me humble and in touch with the child inside myself.
5. These past few days, my 14 year old has played Mommy to her lil 3 year old sister, she has waited on me, she has loved her and she totally has reminded me why being a Mommy is the best job in the world!
I am very blessed to have the family I have, I love them all so much.
Sorry to have neglected my bloggy friends, my friends, my family…
I haven't been feeling good but hopefully I will start to feel better soon and then…
I will be back!