Every Friday over at I ♥ Faces they “fix up” a photo.
Here is the original and next to it, my edit…
What I did…
- Cropped 4x6 with a slight turn to the right
- Sharpened with magic sharp
- Punch drunk @ 100%
- Too blue @ 20%
- Darken the grass on the bottom towards the front right
- Added the Texture Forest Fire Soft Light @ 63% ( Kaleidoscope-Patti Brown Photography.)
- Brighten his face a tad
- Ran Vintage Summer at 22%
- And removed noise…done.
Lately, I have been trying to do the whole “less is more” on my photos…natural looking, with not too much editing. Don’t get me wrong…I still like to play and overdo my photos with heavy editing but for shots like this, in my eyes…it’s perfect they way it is. Just needed to enhance some of the gorgeous colors surrounding him.
Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!
Don't forget to check out the other Fix it Friday entries