It’s been a long time…..a really really long time since I have actually sat and wrote anything for the “blog”. In fact, it’s been a long time since I even WANTED to write!!
I have missed it.
This blog started out as me wanting an opportunity to make some extra cash (or so I saw on TV), then it became an online journal to the craziness of my life for my father who was sent away to Iraq, then as I began to pictures for my posts the better I wanted to be so then it became my photography journey that eventually took over the blog all together!! That is, until my day to day life got to be so overwhelming that I stopped EVERYTHING! No blog, no camera, no photography blog…nothing!
Another reason I stopped writing was because I started to feel pressured. Pressured to write, write it in the correct grammar or the perfect way, with perfect punctuation, perfect wording. No- that's not me! I like to sit here and sometimes just vent, I don’t want to be corrected on how I talk or how I write….I just want to spit it all out and have fun with it again…and that’s what I plan on doing. So beware, I might skip from one thing to another…my sentences might jump from there to here or here to there. Maybe they wont make any sense at all, but if I don't write or type what's in my head at that moment then I correct and correct until I just delete it all and say forget it!
I love the bloggin world and I have really missed the friends I met and followed. I still do follow along in my google reader and have continued to read & check on everyone, I just haven't been a very good commenter.
In the past 2 months my life has changed drastically!!
In a very short summary…
- My mother in law had some serious health issues with her heart-so bad that when she was on the table she flat lined because her heart couldn’t withstand the testing. She is now on medications…so far, so good.
- My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer; she has had 2 operations with one removing her left breast completely. They originally told her that with a little radiation, she would be fine. A couple weeks ago a test came back with the percentage being too high and now they said she has to do chemo. Her first chemo appointment was last Thursday. She is handling this all so well…it's amazing, SHE is amazing!! She is my inspiration, my heart, and my life.
- We bought a house in Virginia and have already moved. The process was a NIGHTMARE!! But, I do look forward to sharing all the exciting things I plan on doing to the house!! :)
- The kids started a new school….a PUBLIC school!! If you have read my blog in the past you know that my kids were in a private school, a small private school that consisted of 130 kids from Pre K- 12th grade!! So the whole public school thing is a big deal, a big change for them.
- I have begun looking for a job, preferably a part time job but at this point anything I can get, I will take. The reason I would prefer a part time job is so I can get back to my photography, still be active in my kids’ school life, and have time to work on things here at the new house.
That is pretty much a very brief run down on my life in the past couple months. Geez, typing it all out makes it seem like it was a breeze…it hasn’t been. It’s been an emotional roller coaster that has spun me around, up & down and inside out. Its very hard for me to handle all this chaos in such a short time.
Out of all the craziness that has occurred these past couple months and the harsh slap of reality is the constant reminder to me of how important life is, how every moment is a moment to LIVE, truly live!!
Don’t take things for granted because you never know what tomorrow brings.